VEGAN GRANT PROGRAM
Virtuous Pie is all about creating a positive change in the world. Part of that means giving back to our local communities, to help the animals, the planet, and the environment. We are committed to connecting with our community and supporting causes that align with our vision and values.
That’s why we are so excited to share our VEGAN GRANT opportunity. We’re giving away $1000 in each of our communities to 4 plant-based pioneers to help get their ideas up and running!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Nominate yourself, or nominate a friend.
- What we want to know: who you are, what you’re doing, and why you’re doing it. Whether you’re just starting up, an existing vegan business, a non-profit, etc. – we want to hear what you’re up to!
- Our teams will vote on their 4 favourites; one in Vancouver, one in Portland, one in Toronto, and one in Victoria
- We will start accepting submissions on Monday, February 24th
- You have until Sunday, March 8th to submit your nomination
- Winners will be announced on Friday, March 13th
Applications are NOW CLOSED. We will contact the winners on Friday, March 13th!