Vegan Passport Vancouver
EAT. STAMP. WIN!
Every year in November, World Vegan Month is celebrated around the world. It’s a time to recognize how far the plant-based movement has come, how accessible it is, and everything it stands for: our health, the planet, and the animals.
It’s also a time to recognize our incredible community, which is where you come in! Back for the second year, our Vegan Passport invites you to celebrate World Vegan Month by eating your way through some of Vancouver’s favourite plant-based restaurants.
We’ve teamed up with Kokomo, Juice Truck, Chickpea, and Rolling Cashew to bring you a month of delicious vegan eats and a chance to win 1 of 3 grand prizes.
HOW IT WORKS
Want to get involved? Your job is simple (and delicious): to EAT!
- Visit any participating restaurant to pick up your passport from November 1st to 30th and fill up your card.
- From smoothies and juices to bowls and pizzas, enjoy a dish that qualifies at each restaurant and receive a stamp.
- When you’re done, hand your completed passport in to the last restaurant you eat at by November 30th.
- At the end of the month, we will draw three winners to receive gift cards, plant-based kitchen staples, and a charity donation made in your name.
We’re lucky to have such an amazing community of plant-based restaurants in Vancouver. And more importantly, ones that love working together to achieve common goals. Here’s where you can pick up a passport, eat, and get stamped during November:
- Chinatown | 583 Main Street
- Wesbrook Village | 3339 Shrum Lane
- 28 W. 5th Ave
- 1022 Mainland Street
- 4236 Main Street
- Burrard & Robson
- 2028 Vine Street
- 4298 Main Street
- Truck: 884 Cordova Street
- Check the Street Food App for current location!
What’s in it for you? Besides nourishing your body with delicious and nutritious plant-based eats, you’ve got a chance to win some pretty great prizes!
- Gift Card from each participating restaurant
- Vegan “pantry staple” from each restaurant
- $100 donation made in your name to your choice between: