To our Virtuous Pie community,
We want you to know that your continued health + safety is our top priority. We are continuing to closely monitor the ongoing developments regarding COVID-19 from both Canadian and American health authorities.
Our UBC + Victoria locations are open for dine in, and all locations are open for pickup + delivery. We are following increased health + hygiene protocols to protect our employees and guests, and have implemented the following precautionary measures in all of our locations:
Health and Safety Commitments from our Team:
- No employee can work should they display any signs of illness and all employees undergo a health declaration before their shift.
- All employees must wear face masks
- All employees have been trained on proper sanitation and safety standards
- Tables have been arranged to ensure there is at least 6ft between neighbouring guests while seated at their respective tables.
- Each table is sanitized after each use, and are clearly marked as either needed to be cleaned or freshly cleaned.
- Signage is clearly displayed around the restaurant to illustrate distancing and traffic flow.
- Signage for proper hand-washing techniques displayed, both for our team and guests.
Health and Safety with Your Cooperation:
- Guests must not enter should they display any signs of illness.
- We will require contact information from one member of each table. This information will be held for 30 days in the event it is required by health authorities for contact tracing.
- We kindly ask that you do not move between tables, and only dine at the table you’re seated at.
- We kindly ask that you wear a mask while not seated at your table, such as entering/leaving the restaurant and using the bathroom facilities.
We appreciate your understanding as we navigate this rapidly evolving situation. We will continue to monitor the evolving situation daily, taking guidance from the following local health authorities:
British Columbia | BC CDC Guidelines
Oregon | Oregon Health Authority Guidelines
Thank you from the whole Virtuous Pie team for your continued love, support, and trust in these unprecedented times. We are so grateful for our community.