To our Virtuous Pie community,
We want you to know that your continued health + safety is our top priority. We are continuing to closely monitor the ongoing developments regarding COVID-19 from both Canadian and American health authorities, and have closed dine-in service at all locations.
All locations are open for pickup + delivery with reduced hours and are following increased health + hygiene protocols to protect our employees and guests. We have implemented the following precautionary measures in all of our locations:
- No longer accepting cash payments, and are encouraging guests to place their pickup orders through our online partners.
- Requiring all partners to wear masks
- Following health authorities guidance on physical distancing of our staff and customers, including sidewalk indicators of proper spacing while waiting in line.
- Displaying educational materials regarding COVID-19 and the recommendations of health authorities on the exterior and interior of our spaces
- Reinforcing and increasing our stringent hand-washing procedures for our employees
- Continuing to adhere to our strict food safety measures
- Increasing our regular restaurant cleaning frequency, particularly communal and high-touch surfaces
- Reinforcing our sick policy, ensuring any employee who experiences even mild symptoms of illness remains home.
We appreciate your understanding as we navigate this rapidly evolving situation. We will continue to monitor the evolving situation daily, taking guidance from the following local health authorities:
British Columbia | BC CDC Guidelines
Ontario | Toronto Public Health Guidelines
Oregon | Oregon Health Authority Guidelines
Thank you from the whole Virtuous Pie team for your continued love, support, and trust in these unprecedented times. We are so grateful for our community.