SOUS CHEF – Full Time
WHO WE ARE
Virtuous Pie is an elevated fast-casual plant-based/vegan restaurant, focused on handcrafted pizza and ice cream, all made in-house.
Our mission is to change the way people eat and mobilize positive change in the world—one slice (or scoop!) at a time.
We are focused on great taste, innovation, and surprise that extends from our product to customer service to the design of our space and to how we connect to culture and our communities.
THE POSITION: Evening Sous Chef – Full Time
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead prep team in the afternoons/evenings and support in executing and providing the highest standard of our food.
- Consistent high quality of food and bill times.
- Assisting and Leading kitchen operations during hours of service
- Control kitchen inventory, and labor cost systems.
- Maintenance of Line
- Creating positive and long lasting relationships with partners and guests, as well as a commitment or desire to grow with the company
- Maintaining a professional, safe, and fun work environment.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Personal alignment with Virtuous Pie’s vision, values and team culture
- 1+ years in a Line cook role or cumulative experience in the restaurant industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and inter-functional team environment
- High standard of professionalism and attention to detail
Hourly or Salary depending on Experience and qualifications
OUR TEAM IS ABOUT #ThatPlantLife
Our team is a dynamic and passionate group. While it may start within the doors of Virtuous Pie, it goes beyond that. We offer opportunities to get involved in our Virtuous Pie events, charity activities, staff appreciation and events, industry education and internal growth opportunities for those who are passionate and interested in pursuing careers within our fast growing business.
|Job Category||Back Of House|