Prep + Line Cook (Back Of House)
WHO WE ARE
Virtuous Pie is an elevated fast-casual plant-based/vegan restaurant, focused on handcrafted pizza and ice cream, all made in-house.
Our mission is to change the way people eat and mobilize positive change in the world—one slice (or scoop!) at a time.
We are focused on great taste, innovation, and surprise that extends from our product to customer service to the design of our space and to how we connect to culture and our communities.
We are looking for an experienced cook to support our prep + line team at our UBC location. The ideal candidate must be available to work at least 4 days a week.
THE POSITION: Prep Cook – (FT)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in the morning to help prepare product for the restaurant
- Line cooking during lunch and dinner service
- Preparing a variety of sauces, produce, baked goods and ice creams
- Working with a prep team to ensure perfect food quality and a safe environment.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Personal alignment with Virtuous Pie’s vision, values and team culture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and inter-functional team environment
- Great work ethic
- High standard of professionalism and attention to detail
$15.25-17/ Hour + tips depending on Experience and qualifications
OUR TEAM IS ABOUT #ThatPlantLife
Our team is a dynamic and passionate group. While it may start within the doors of Virtuous Pie, it goes beyond that. We offer opportunities to get involved in our Virtuous Pie events, charity activities, staff appreciation and events, industry education and internal growth opportunities for those who are passionate and interested in pursuing careers within our fast growing business.
|Job Category||Back Of House|