Kitchen Leader (Back of House)
WHO WE ARE
Virtuous Pie is an elevated fast-casual plant-based/vegan restaurant, focused on handcrafted pizza and ice cream, all made in-house.
Our mission is to change the way people eat and mobilize positive change in the world—one slice (or scoop!) at a time.
We are focused on great taste, innovation, and surprise that extends from our product to customer service to the design of our space and to how we connect to culture and our communities.
THE POSITION: Kitchen Leader – Full Time/Part Time
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead team in the afternoons/evenings and support in executing and providing the highest standard of our food.
- Consistent high quality of food and bill times.
- Assisting and Leading kitchen operations during hours of service
- Maintenance of Line
- Creating positive and long lasting relationships with partners and guests, as well as a commitment or desire to grow with the company
- Maintaining a professional, safe, and fun work environment.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Personal alignment with Virtuous Pie’s vision, values and team culture
- 1+ years in a Line cook role or cumulative experience in the restaurant industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and inter-functional team environment
- High standard of professionalism and attention to detail
WHAT WE OFFER
· Flexible work hours to fit your schedule
· Full & Part time Positions available
· Shift Leader Meals
· Career advancement opportunities as we grow the brand into additional locations
OUR TEAM IS ABOUT #ThatPlantLife
Our team is a dynamic and passionate group. While it may start within the doors of Virtuous Pie, it goes beyond that. We offer opportunities to get involved in our Virtuous Pie events, charity activities, staff appreciation and events, industry education and internal growth opportunities for those who are passionate and interested in pursuing careers within our fast growing business.
|Job Category||Back Of House|