WHO WE ARE
Virtuous Pie is an elevated fast-casual plant-based/vegan restaurant, focused on handcrafted pizza and ice cream, all made in-house.
Our mission is to change the way people eat and mobilize positive change in the world—one slice (or scoop!) at a time.
We are focused on great taste, innovation, and surprise that extends from our product to customer service to the design of our space and to how we connect to culture and our communities.
THE POSITION: Dishwasher – Part Time
We are looking for someone to join our team as a dishwasher 3-5 days a week, available Sunday to Thursday. The ideal candidate will be available 15-25 hours a week for closing shifts (5-9:30pm).
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work the dish machine during service hours, lunch + dinner.
- Responsible for setup and shutdown of the dish area.
- Maintain excellent environmental and cleanliness standards in an open kitchen.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Personal alignment with Virtuous Pie’s vision, values and team culture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and inter-functional team environment
- Great work ethic
- High standard of professionalism and attention to detail
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible work hours to fit your schedule
- Staff Discount for Meals
- Career advancement opportunities as we grow the brand into additional locations
Wage to be discussed depending on experience (14.60-15.25/hr + tips)
OUR TEAM IS ABOUT #ThatPlantLife
Our team is a dynamic and passionate group. While it may start within the doors of Virtuous Pie, it goes beyond that. We offer opportunities to get involved in our Virtuous Pie events, charity activities, staff appreciation and events, industry education and internal growth opportunities for those who are passionate and interested in pursuing careers within our fast growing business.
|Job Category||Back Of House|