Assistant General Manager
Virtuous Pie is an elevated fast-casual plant-based/vegan restaurant, focused on handcrafted pizza and ice cream, all made in-house.
Our mission is to change the way people eat and mobilize positive change in the world—one slice (or scoop!) at a time.
We are focused on great taste, innovation, and surprise that extends from our product to customer service to the design of our space and to how we connect to culture and our communities.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute a high level of customer service and guest relations.
- Maintain a timeless and clean environment.
- Lead operations during hours of service
- Support the restaurant manager to ensure all financial, inventory, personnel and payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Responsible for training, scheduling, monitoring, coaching and reviewing of employees
- Plan for and achieve predetermined budget goals in all areas of the business in support of the General Manager
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure quality customer services
- Creating positive and long-lasting relationships with team, guests and other colleagues
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Personal alignment with Virtuous Pie’s vision, values and team culture
- 1+ years in a leadership role in the restaurant industry
- Experience with scheduling, inventory, and payroll administration
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and inter-functional team environment
- High standard of professionalism and attention to detail
$19/hour + $4-6/hour in tips
|Job Category||Assistant General Manager|